This guide aims to provide a simple overview of the key factors influencing the value of residential homes providing care to individuals with learning disabilities, autism, or mental health conditions. It will be useful for those looking to buy or sell a specialist residential care home.
They key topics covered are:
- Earnings multiples applied within the residential specialist care market
- Presentation of EBITDA in order to maximise value
- The key drivers of value for residential LD/mental health homes
- Various illustrative valuations based upon these key drivers
- An explanation of the difference between Enterprise Value (i.e. the headline price offered for a business) and the Equity Value (i.e. the amount that the shareholders will actually receive for the shares of the company)
Download a copy of the report here: LINK